“Pretty Wild” Alexis Neiers Released From Jail

“Pretty Wild” star Alexis Neiers was released from Lynwood Correctional Facility, Los Angeles Friday after serving 30 days of her 180-day sentence (20% of her jail sentence).

Alexis pleaded no contest for her involvement in the highly-buzz Burglar Bunch crimes especially in connection with the expensive items worth $600k she steal from the home of actor Orlando Bloom.
Alexis said in a statement, "I've had time to reflect on my life and the choices that led me to this experience, left alone in my cell 23 hours a day and having everything stripped away but the bare essentials. I did a lot of soul searching. I feel very humbled and see my life in a way that I have come to be very grateful for and I am also grateful to everyone who has helped and supported me through this." "

“I am committed to talking to teens and encouraging them to become goal oriented and participate in positive activities that give back to their world.”
The 19 year-old reality star was jailed in the same facility where Lindsay Lohan is serving 90 days for a probation violation. She is on cell No. 29, the same cell room Paris Hilton spent her jail term in 2007.

[Photo courtesy by People - Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic]

No comments:

Post a Comment