Drew Barrymore "Marie Claire UK" September 2010


The sultry and multi-talented Drew Barrymore graces the UK cover of Marie Claire Magazine September 2010 issue. The "Going the Distance" actress talks about love and phone sex during her interview chat.

Drew remains decidedly coy. She'll neither confirm nor deny whether she and on/off boyfriend Justin Long are dating: "A little mystery never hurt anyone."

Drew on love: "I'm happy to say that, at 35 years old, I feel I know less than ever, but in a liberating way. I'm trying to figure out how to make relationships work. The only thing I know is that there aren't any rules. There should be no infrastructure on how a couple is supposed to work. Life isn't like that."

Drew on phone sex: "Oh, I've had successful phone sex - it can work. I think it's f--ing weird - it's super weird. I totally tried it, though, with a little success at one point in my life, but it was just a thing you try, like wearing orange for a while. I don't think it's something I could live my life with. What makes me happy right now is something very tangible and that's the people I know that I really, really like and love and get such a sense of happiness from. My tribe."

[Photos courtesy by marieclaire]

No comments:

Post a Comment