Sandra Bullock won Teen Choice Award; Betty White & Sandra dances on stage

Sandra Bullock keeps it it casually cool as she accepts Choice Movie Actress award in a drama for the movie "The Blind Side" at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California.

Wearing a gray T-shirt and black leather pant, "The Blind Side" actress said, "I don't know if you should bring attention to this. Some things are better left unsaid. It's been awhile since I was a teen," she said. "I'm so blessed and lucky. The Blind Side – I got to meet so many good people, so many good lessons I took away from it."

One of the highlights of the event is when Sandra and "Golden Girls" Betty White joined together for hilarious dance number to Lil’ Jon’s “Get Low”.



[Photos courtesy by Kevin Winter/Gettyimages]

No comments:

Post a Comment