Jennifer Aniston Channels Barbra Streisand For Harper’s Bazaar (Photos)

Actress Jennifer Aniston channels Hollywood icon Barbra Streisand for the upcoming September 2010 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

The 41 year-old actress delivered iconic poses from “Funny Girl” and “What’s Up, Doc?”. The shots was taken by Mark Seliger.

Jennifer talks about Streisand and being in a spotlight.....

On looking up to Streisand: “Barbra inspires me because there isn’t anything she hasn’t done that she wanted to do, especially as a female in the time when her generation was prime. She’s a true renais sance woman. . . I had a long conversation with Barbra about directing because I directed a short a couple years ago, and if I don’t do it again soon, I’m going to burst out of my skin. And we also love interior design.”

On being a funny girl: “People laugh at me. Sometimes I know why, and sometimes I don’t. But I can pretty much find humor in anything. That is a necessary part of life. I don’t want to say laughter is healing, because it sounds corny, but it’s a release.”

On what she’s learned from Barbra Streisand: “You don’t have to stop at one thing. You can do it all if you want to.”

On being in the spotlight: “[Barbra and I] are people who have been put in the spotlight, for better or for worse, and you just keep riding, and you keep overcoming.”




[Photos courtesy by Mark Seliger/Harper's Bazaar]


No comments:

Post a Comment